Why do we need purification? Purification, also known as detoxification, can help youremove toxins from your body and help maintain a healthy weight. We are exposed to external toxins everyday, including pollutants, pesticides, and chemicals. Internally, your body produces waste by-products as a result of normal metabolic function. Although your body is designed to rid itself of these toxins naturally, they can become overburdened. Purification offers your body additional support to expel the toxins and maintain a healthy weight, increasing health and vitality.
The Standard Process 21-day Purification Program is an easy and sensible program to follow.
Toxins can contribute to a wide range of health conditions:
- Stuffy Head
- Fatigue or difficulty sleeping
- Digestion and other gastrointestinal problems
- Reduced mental clarity
- Low libido
How do I determine my toxic load?
Your toxic load is the amount of toxins that your body needs to process. By answering the following questions, you may gain some insight as to your current toxic load:
- Do you or have you eaten processed foods?
- Do you eat non-organic fruits and vegetables?
- Do you eat meat and poultry that are not free-range?
- Do you consume genetically altered food?
- Do you or have you ever used artificial sweeteners?
- Do you drink soda?
- Do the foods you eat have preservatives, additives, dyes or sweeteners added?
- Do you eat fast foods and/or eat out regularly?
- Do you charbroil or grill foods?
- Do you drink coffee regularly?
- Do you drink alcohol?
- Do you drink tap water?
If the majority of your answers are "yes", then it is likely that your diet contributes significantly to your toxic load. Beyond diet, many external toxins, such as perfumes, cleaners, and pollution, add to your load. Your health care professional can help you assess your toxic load.
Cost: $234 includes 21-day supply of core supplements and powders, weekly meeting with a coach and other attendees. Free information sessions available. Please call 651.341.9465 or email thespiritedsage@gmail for more information. Sessions are held at The Wellness Circle, Lino Lakes, MN
DISCLAIMER: The information provided by Barbara Ford and The Spirited Sage is for educational purposes only and IS NOT intended as a substitute for professional medical consultation, diagnosis, or treatment with a qualified professional.